Leipert Motorsport was founded in 2002 an became one of Europe´s top GT-Teams in both, Sprint- and Endurance Racing. Spreading it's GT-Engagement even wider across the continental borders this step is the logical consequence for the German team after beeing a front runner and championship winning team in multiple competitions.
In order to achieve the best possible results also in the 2019 season, we are looking for:
Car mechanic m/f
Mini-Job / Freelancer
Your tasks include among other things:
- Follow-up / preparation of the racing cars after and before the respective events. In addition to various routine checks and routine work, this also includes repairing and revising vehicle components.
- Technical and organisational support of the vehicles during test and racing
- Maintenance and care of equipment
Your profile should have a high affinity for motor sports and meet the following requirements:
- Completed professional qualification
- Independent and self-reliant work
- High willingness to learn
- High level of care
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in motor sports advantageous, but not absolutely necessary
- CE class driving licence advantageous
Are you interested?
If so, we are looking forward to receive your application - preferably by e-mail:
Leipert-Motorsport GmbH, Robert-Bosch-Straße 12, Germany - 41844 Wegberg